Try the program FREE for 30 days with Promo Code: GETHEALTHY30 (cannot combine promos)
SCG's Online Health Programs are for any individuals living with some type of a health condition (high blood pressure, migraines, asthma, allergies, cancer), chronic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, crohn's, digestive disorders, COPD), autoimmune disorders (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's), and many other chronic illnesses. As well as any mental and emotional disorders such as: depression, anxiety, PTSD, and chronic stress.
Our online programs support busy professionals and busy parents (as well as individuals who are homebound due to their diseases) who need a health program that is flexible in time, schedule and location. Our programs are structured to transform one's life using lifestyle medicine to promote health and improve disease condition.
Program: Healthy Living (Tier 2)
With this program, individuals have access to:
1. All online health courses (ranging from 2 weeks to 4 months, including new and upcoming courses) - see the courses and support modules bundled in this program below.
2. All online yoga therapy courses (Yoga for Health and Chronic Pain, or Yoga for Multiple Sclerosis). Yoga therapy is taught using yoga tutorial videos, video presentation, coaching videos, modification and tips videos, content/text and weekly yoga practices. The yoga therapy programs can take anywhere from 4 months to one year to complete.
3. Downloadable 50-page yoga handbook.
4. Online support modules: Q/A Topics, Health and Wellness Events, and Meditation and Intention Setting.
5. Discussion Forums in each section of all the courses and support modules.
6. Weekly email support
7. Monthly Newsletters
All of it for a monthly subscription price of $99/month. And here's the best part about this program. There's no risk. Meaning subscribers can cancel their subscription at anytime.
* This program DOES NOT include weekly health and life coaching, Empower Work (health coaching action plans), monthly live online meetings, monthly gratitude journal support module and the Take Health Back Action Plan support module. These courses, support modules and coaching is only available to Tier 3 program Program: Health Empowerment subscribers).
* This program DOES include everything in the Tier 1 Yoga for Health program.
Important Note: The current yoga courses are not suitable for individuals permanently in a wheelchair.
Even though SCG's yoga programs are therapeutic in nature, make sure to consult your physician and get clearance for practicing yoga therapy, yoga and the exercises in our health programs.
If you have any questions about SCG's programs, please contact Juanita at: Info@StreetCoachingGroup.com.
Thank you! Namaste!
Juanita is a 200 hour certified Level 1 Yoga Instructor, an experienced Yoga Therapist and a certified Health Coach. Juanita started her yoga
practice working in a medical clinic in Centennial, Colorado, partnering
with physicians and physician assistants in the treatment of patients
and their chronic illnesses using yoga therapy, meditation and yogic
breath therapy. Juanita also earned her MBA in
Health Administration degree from University of Colorado Denver in 2010.
She has coached clients on health and wellness since 2005. Juanita has used lifestyle and wellness therapies (including a clean eating diet, yoga, yoga therapy, fitness, meditation, yogic breath techniques, and art therapies) to heal and successfully manage her PTSD, chronic pain after an auto accident in her late twenties and multiple sclerosis (diagnosed in her early thirties). Juanita believes she has experienced psychological, physical and neurological sickness her whole life for a reason, "It's difficult to understand and help those who are sick, unless you've been sick too. I needed to heal myself first so as to understand how to heal and help others improve their health and achieve a high quality of life."