Try the program FREE for 30 days with Promo Code: GETHEALTHY30 (cannot combine promos)
SCG's Online Health Programs are for any individuals living with some type of a health condition (high blood pressure, migraines, asthma, allergies, cancer), chronic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, crohn's, digestive disorders, COPD), autoimmune disorders (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's), and many other chronic illnesses. As well as any mental and emotional disorders such as: depression, anxiety, PTSD, and chronic stress.
Our online programs support busy professionals and busy parents (as well as individuals who are homebound due to their diseases) who need a health program that is flexible in time, schedule and location. Our programs are structured to transform one's life using lifestyle medicine to promote health and improve disease condition.
Program: Health Empowerment (3rd Tier)
This Tier 3 program includes everything in our Tier 1: Yoga for Health program and Tier 2: Healthy Living programs as well as weekly healthy coaching and monthly live meetings. This Health Empowerment Program includes:
1. All online Health Courses (ranging from 2 weeks to 4 months, including all the new and upcoming courses) - To see the courses and support modules included in this bundle, see below.
2. All online Yoga Therapy courses: Yoga for Health and Chronic Pain or Yoga for Multiple Sclerosis. Yoga therapy is taught using yoga tutorial videos, video presentation, coaching videos, modification and tips videos, content/text and weekly yoga practices. The Yoga Therapy courses can take anywhere from 4 months to one year to complete.
3. Downloadable 50-page Yoga Handbook
4. Health and Life Coaching (via podcasts/audio recordings and videos)
5. Empower Work (follow-up health coaching action steps)
6. Discussion forums (in each section of every course and support module)
7. Support and Coaching Module, Getting Started with Health: Setting Up for Success
8. Support module, Guided Meditations and Setting Intentions
9. Support module, Q/A Topics (via recorded audio and video)
10. Support module, Health and Wellness events (recorded videos, webinars and/or events)
11. Support module, Monthly Gratitude Journal
12. Monthly Live Virtual Meetings (Invites are sent to emails)
13. Weekly email support
14. Monthly Newsletters
Whew! It's a lot and it's fantastic!
All of it for a monthly subscription price of $119/month. And here's the best part about this program. There's no risk. Meaning subscribers can cancel their subscription at anytime.
For questions or for more information, email Juanita: Info@StreetCoachingGroup.com.
Even though SCG's Yoga programs are therapeutic in nature, still consult your physician and make sure you are cleared to participate in an exercise and/or yoga program.
Important Note: SCG's yoga programs are not suitable for individuals permanently in a wheelchair.
Thank you! Namaste!
Juanita is a 200 hour certified Level 1 Yoga Instructor, an experienced Yoga Therapist and a certified Health Coach. Juanita started her yoga
practice working in a medical clinic in Centennial, Colorado, partnering
with physicians and physician assistants in the treatment of patients
and their chronic illnesses using yoga therapy, meditation and yogic
breath therapy. Juanita also earned her MBA in
Health Administration degree from University of Colorado Denver in 2010.
She has coached clients on health and wellness since 2005. Juanita has used lifestyle and wellness therapies (including a clean eating diet, yoga, yoga therapy, fitness, meditation, yogic breath techniques, and art therapies) to heal and successfully manage her PTSD, chronic pain after an auto accident in her late twenties and multiple sclerosis (diagnosed in her early thirties). Juanita believes she has experienced psychological, physical and neurological sickness her whole life for a reason, "It's difficult to understand and help those who are sick, unless you've been sick too. I needed to heal myself first so as to understand how to heal and help others improve their health and achieve a high quality of life."